Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 15.06.2009, 10:09
Benutzerbild von Elvis for Everyone
Elvis for Everyone Elvis for Everyone ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%Elvis for Everyone Renommee-Level 26%
Elvis for Everyone eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken

Twenty Days & Nights Out Soon

As recorded live at the International Hotel showroom in Las Vegas, Nevada,

August 12th, 1970, Dinner Show

AUDIONICS® STEREO 2009-02-2
The follow-up release to " STRANGER IN THE CROWD " by Audionics label is entitled " TWENTY DAYS & NIGHTS " and contains the excellent August 12, 1970 dinner show. The first outing of this recording as part of boxed set called "TTWII - The Complete Works" was presented only in mono sound.
As all the other shows recorded during the first week of his third appearance at the International Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, Elvis’ performance was brilliant and featured many highlights such as ; I’ve Lost You, I Just Can’t Help Believin’, Patch It Up, You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me and Bridge Over Troubled Water to name a few.
" TWENTY DAYS & NIGHTS " is in FULL STEREO sound, complete and taken from original mastertape. As its predecessor there is no noise, balance of instruments and voices are excellent too. This release will be presented in a beautiful 3-panel digipack and accompanying photographs taken from the actual show .
Fans will be able to enjoy another great performance the way it was recorded in August 1970. If you enjoyed our previous release then " TWENTY DAYS & NIGHTS " is not to be missed !!

Tracks:
01. Opening Vamp / That's All Right, Mama - 02. I Got A Woman - 03. Monologue #1 - 04. Hound Dog - 05. Instrumental Intermezzo /Monologue #2 - 06. Heartbreak Hotel - 07. Monologue #3 - 08. Love Me Tender (with false start) - 09. I’ve Lost You - 10. I Just Can’t Help Believin’ - 11. Patch It Up - 12. Monologue #4 - 13. Twenty Days And Twenty Nights - 14. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - 15. Polk Salad Annie - 16. Band Introductions - 17. Blue Suede Shoes - 18. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - 19. Bridge Over Troubled Water 20. Suspicious Minds - 21. Can't Help Falling In Love
Total running time: 73:59

Coming very soon from the same label, " SOMETHING " featuring the August 11, 1970 DS also in FULL STEREO.

Quelle: http://www.elvis-collectors.com

Geändert von Elvis for Everyone (15.06.2009 um 10:11 Uhr)
Die folgenden 3 Nutzer bedankten sich bei Elvis for Everyone für diesen Beitrag: