Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.06.2009, 17:17
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%
"My Years With Elvis & The Colonel" now in print.

The Praytome Publishing designer, Regina Wiegand, checks the first run of the cover printings

On June 25, Charles Stone's new book "My Years With Elvis & The Colonel" will premiere at the ElvisMatters four-day event "100 Years Parker, 1,000 Times Elvis" in Breda, The Netherlands. This latest Praytome Publishing project will be available to the Elvisworld when it debuts at this celebration of Colonel Parker's 100th birthday. For more information about the event, visit the official website www.colonelparker.info

The weekend after next the book "My Years With Elvis & The Colonel" by Charles Stone will have its premiere during the festivities for the 100th birthday of Colonel Parker in Breda , The Netherlands. The latest Praytome Publishing project will be presented to the Elvisworld during this 4-day event organized by ElvisMatters. For more information about the event visit the official website www.colonelparker.info.

The printing process started last Monday at Dassel Druck.

The book will be on time for the Breda event, and fans can expect a high quality product -as always: a hardcover book with unreleased pictures allowing one an inside view of the memories of Elvis Presley's tour producer, Charles Stone.

Colonel Parker was a smart manager and naming one of Elvis' albums "Something For Everybody" was also a stroke of genius. The title not only fits the Elvis' LP, but also the content of the new book by Praytome Publishing: never-before-seen pictures, new information, new documents and paperwork, new inside views...

Today, we are happy to share with you the complete cover artwork. Below, is an image of how the back cover will look:

The backcover of Charles Stone's book "My Years With Elvis & The Colonel"

Frontcover of the upcoming book release ISBN: 978-3-00-027543-2

Source: www.epgold.com/

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei Herbi für diesen Beitrag: