Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 08.08.2008, 10:20
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%
Inside Love Me Tender Has Finally Been Released

Elvis Unlimited's new box-set in the "Inside" series has finally been released now. "Inside Love Me Tender" is a deluxe box-set that contains a book, dvd, postcard, vinyl single and a certificate that proves that you're one of the only 2000 fans who have this box-set. The book itself is a 152 page full color book featuring a lot of unknown stories about Elvis' first movie, many rare and unpublished pictures of Elvis during the filming, at the photo sessions, in the recording studio, at various meetings that was held during the filming etc. The "Inside Love Me Tender" book does also contain a lot of beautiful memorabilia from all over the word. The very informative text about the movie in the book has been written by Megan Murphy. And the foreword is written by Ger Rijff. The DVD contains some rare footage from the movie set and of course the original trailer. The special 45 rpm. vinyl single is a replica of the original The Truth About Me single, that was recorded at the Love Me Tender set.

Source: www.elvis-collectors.com/

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__