Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25.07.2008, 10:14
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Then sings my soul - Rainbow records

Then Sings My Soul
(Rainbow Records, Release date: August 16th, 2008)

Elvis Presley was probably most relaxed on stage when doing one of his legendary Tahoe-shows.
No matter if the year was 1971, 73, 74 or 1976, he was always ready when the crowd was in wanting to celebrate an unforgettable evening with their King.

May 7th, 1976 was such a date and Elvis delivered a very fine performance. Well, in fact he did two shows that day.

Rainbow Records managed to obtain very early generation tapes of audience recordings from both shows Elvis did that day.
On their brandnew release called "Then Sings My Soul", the Midnight Show will be presented with a great variety of classic Elvis tunes while many highlights from
the dinner show (such as *The Wonder Of You* and *It´s Midnight*) will be on this 2 cd set as well.

There will be even more to discover for the fans ears when listening to the new RR release - more information on this will follow soon.

"Then Sings My Soul" contains a 20 (!!) page-booklet with all necessary information regarding Elvis´ final Lake Tahoe engagement.

We hope you`ll like the new RAINBOW RECORDS release!
Tracklist and artwork will follow soon!