Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 29.05.2008, 14:57
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%
Zitat:
Zitat von walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes Beitrag anzeigen

es gibt übrigens noch eine zweite cd, die da eigentlich dazugehört:
www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/import/R/roughcotdiamonds.htm

..dann gehört diese 4 cd-box auch dazu ...

Pure Diamonds - The Uncut & Undubbed RCA Studio Sessions

Disc 1:

Almost In Love - If I Were You - Only Believe - Mary In The Morning - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - I'll Never Know - Just Pretend - Life - Stranger In The Crowd - This Is Our Dance - Heart Of Rome - It's Your Baby , You Rock It - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Help Me Make It Trough The Night - Until It's Time For You To Go - It's Only Love - We Can Make The Morning.
Bonus Track: Britches.

Disc 2:

When I'm Over You - Make The World Go Away - Funny How Time Slips Away - Snowbird - Where Did They Go Lord ? - Rags To Riches - The Sound Of Your Cry - I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water - Patch It Up - It Ain't No Big Thing - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Cindy Cindy - Got My Mojo Working.

Disc 3:

Put Your Hand In The Hand - Reach Out To Jesus - He Is My Everything - There Is No God But God - I , John - Bosom Of Abraham - Put Your Hand In The Hand - Raised On Rock - Just A Little Bit - If You Don't Come Back - Three Corn Patches - Take Good Care Of Her - Find Out What's Happening - I've Got A Thing About You Baby - Just A Little Bit - For Ol' Times Sake - Raised On Rock.

Disc 4:

Twenty Days And Twenty Nights - I've Lost You - I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago - The Sound Of Your Cry - The Fool - Little Cabin On The Hill - Cindy , Cindy - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Got My Mojo Working - How The Web Was Woven - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Untill It's Time For You To Go - Separate Ways - For The Good Times - Where Do I Go From Here - Burning Love - Fool - Always On My Mind - It's A Matter Of Time - For The Good Times - Untill It's Time For You To Go.

Note: All songs are undubbed versions !

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__