Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 17.03.2008, 08:47
Benutzerbild von Didi
Didi Didi ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%Didi Renommee-Level 26%
Campaign launched for Elvis star on Las Vegas Blvd

Thanks to Charmaine Voisine for this information:

Dear Elvis fan,

I am writing you to announce that the Viva Las Vegas Club has signed up to sponsor a star for Elvis Presley to be inlaid in the sidewalk of Las Vegas Blvd, aka, "The Strip". Since 2004, this honor has already occurred for several prominent people important to the history of Las Vegas, now it's time for Elvis!

The star installation has been approved. We need funding: $15,000. If you believe in this project, donate now. Our campaign to collect donations is off to a nice start, and this memo is to ask you to help us build up momentum and excitement. To be frank, we need dollars! Everything else is in place. Of benefit to you is that your donation is completely tax deductible! (USA only) This is a fan driven campaign. We know how powerful Elvis fans together can be.

This is an incredible opportunity for fans to be part of something spectacular that honors the legacy of Elvis Presley in a town he helped make famous, Las Vegas. Special Note to ETA's: We encourage anyone who has benefited from the life & career of this Legendary Performer to contribute.

Please visit our official website for the star to review any information you might need. There is a Q&A section. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

In the near future, the Las Vegas Walk of Stars organization will issue its own press release and I will forward that to you.

Any assistance you can give with getting the word out and for generating donations is greatly appreciated!

Sue L, President, Viva Las Vegas! Club
www.astarforelvis.com
Email: astar4elvis@yahoo.com

If you would like me to mail you cards to hand out that have all the donation information, please email me your address and I would be happy to send those to you.

Source: elvisinfonet.com