Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 08.11.2006, 21:24
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Linda Thompson The Wax Body Theory

Was ist hier dran?????

Linda Thompson in The Truth About Elvis
The Wax Body Theory.
Newsday - Long Island,NY,USA
Monday, November 6, 2006

This argument is very convincing when the facts are considered. Elvis's coffin required several pall bearers because it weighed 900 pounds. Attendants of the funeral reported that the air around the coffin was rather cool. It is suspected that the coffin contained an air conditioning unit to keep a wax body cool - a wax body that was a replica of the King designed to fool funeral-goers. And how did the Presley family get a 900 pound, custom made coffin ready for a funeral that was held on the day after his death? It takes a lot of time to build such an elaborate coffin.

And why have the funeral so quickly? Some speculate that the immediacy was intended to make it as difficult as possible for the people who were Elvis's biggest fans to attend the proceedings. It could be a concern that they might recognize the flaws in the wax replica.
I'll Know that Elvis was an 8th degree black belt whose hands were rough with calluses, yet the body in the coffin had hands that were soft and pudgy. The body in the coffin had a pug nose and arched eyebrows (unlike Elvis) and most importantly, one of the sideburns on the "corpse" was loose and falling off. This was certainly not Elvis. I'll see this with my own eyes. I'll ask Vernon for this and Vernon told me that Elvis real body was upstairs in Elvis own bedroom. Vernon didn't wanted that the fans see the "real" elvis. Even the family could no longer see elvis. This found I, however, very strange. Only Jerry Schilling was upstairs by Elvis, but nobody and that's mean nobody have seen Elvis real dead body, only Jerry schilling and Vernon.

Source:The Truth About Elvis