Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.08.2006, 15:53
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%
EASTER SPECIAL (FTD) Soundqualität

...bei Elvis In Norway kommt die FTD cd EASTER SPECIAL in bezug der soundqulität nicht gerade gut weg !!

...nun meiner meinung nach klingt diese scheibe ganz okay, ich werde sie mir jetzt aber mal auf meiner hifi anlage genauer anhören !! ...mal sehe was da für ein resultat rauskommt !?

....frage an euch .....wie ist eure persönliche meinung zu der soundqualität der EASTER SPECIAL !?

EASTER SPECIAL (FTD)

1: March Of Dimes 57
2: It Is No Secret (Take 5) [Incorrectly listed as Take 12]
3: He Knows Just What I Need (Take 1)
4: Mansion Over The Hilltop (Take 1)
5: Joshua Fit The Battle (Take 1)
6: I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs (Takes 2, 3)
7: Known Only To Him (Takes 1, 2)
8: Run On (Take 2)
9: Stand By Me (Takes 6, 7) [Incorrectly listed as Take 2]
10: So High (Takes 2, 3) [Incorrectly listed as Take 2]
11: Somebody Bigger Than You And I (Take 12)
12: We Call On Him (Takes 4, 5)
13: Saved (Take 1)
14: An Evening Prayer (Take 2)
15: Seeing Is Believing (Take 4)
16: There Is No God But God (Takes 1, 2)
17: He Is My Everything (Take 1)
18: Bosom Of Abraham (Take 7)
19: I Got A Feeling In My Body (Take 7)
20: If That Isn't Love (Takes 2, 6, 7)

This CD is so poorly produced that you really have to be in a good mood to review it!

Clicks and noise in form of hiss and solid "buzz" noise are prominent on several tracks. How anyone can produce this bad is surely a mystery! However, it is not the first example of left-hand work from FTD (BMG).

In addition to obvious errors, the mixing of the 1960's outtakes is lifeless, punchless.... less of everything that is good!

Most of the problems with these new FTD CD's is the output volume! It is TOO HIGH. If you copy a CD track from this CD and look at the wave sample, you will notice how destroyed the sound has become after been through Lene Reidel's mastering techniques. The output "needles" are desperately trying to get out of the meter. Too high recording volume is one of the first things a producer has to take care of.... it is a basic knowledge... Not so in the FTD department...
A definite loser production wise!

The last seconds of 'I Got A Feeling In My Body' from Essential Elvis Vol. 5

The last seconds of 'I Got A Feeling In My Body' from Easter Special

Quelle: Elvis In Norway

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__

Geändert von Ela68 (15.09.2010 um 00:11 Uhr)