Elvis-Forum

Elvis-Forum (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/index.php)
-   Elvis Presley (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Elvis - The Final Curtain....BOXCAR CD Box (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/showthread.php?t=23492)

burroughs 18.08.2010 10:37

news zum BUCH

PEP, mod im FECC, schreibt folgendes:

While in Memphis this past week. I was given the private privilege of being able to go through the proof sample of the "Finale Curtain" photo and text book,
that will be included in the forth coming 77' Box set. My first reactions' were "WOW", "AMAZING", "FRIGGIN INCREDIBLE" !!!

This One book has the everything and more, us Elvis fans' have ever wanted, expected and deserve of what needs' to be told, and seen of Elvis' finale year.
There is No doubt in my mind, this will be the Ultimate 77' Box set !!

The book will be a hard back and will using the highest grade of quality photo paper available.

From what I could tell, 90% of the photos' used in the book, are unreleased and trust me, there are hundreds' & hundreds' in the book, that will just blow you away !
The book will be well over 300 High Quality pages'.

New text & Newspaper clipping have been used to help tell the story and inform us of really what and how Elvis was being judged by the news media & fans
in this last year of Elvis being on stage. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is included, as they say.
The truth and the whole truth of what was, will be shared in this Brilliant , intelligent, professional book for the fans'. That will be sure to please.

1500 copies will be the low number that has been chosen for this LIMITED EDITION. My suggestion is for any of you Elvis fans' to get your pre orders' in quick
with the dealer you have been working with or know, because I can only see this box set going up in value in a very short time and will be nonexistent, before you know it.

quelle: FECC

Viva Las Vegas 22.08.2010 15:00

The Final Curtain Book.

http://img.xrmb2.net/images/197029.jpeg

While in Memphis this past week, I was given the private privilege of being able to go through the proof sample of the "Finale Curtain" photo and text book, that will be included in the forth coming 77' Box set. My first reactions' were "WOW", "AMAZING"................"FRIGGIN INCREDIBLE" !!!

This One book has the everything and more, us Elvis fans' have ever wanted, expected and deserve of what needs' to be told, and seen of Elvis' finale year.

There is No doubt in my mind, this will be the Ultimate 77' Box set !!

The book will be a hard back and will using the highest grade of quality photo paper available. From what I could tell, 90% of the photos' used in the book are unreleased and trust me, there are hundreds' & hundreds' in the book, that will just blow you away!

The book will be High Quality pages'.

New text & Newspaper clipping have been used to help tell the story and inform us of really what and how Elvis was being judged by the news media & fans' in this last year of Elvis being on stage.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is included, as they say. The truth and the whole truth of what was, will be shared in this Brilliant, intelligent, professional book for the fans'. That will be sure to please.

1500 copies will be the low number that has been chosen for this LIMITED EDITION.

My suggestion is for any of you Elvis fans' to get your pre orders' in quick with the dealer you have been working with or know, because I can only see this box set going up in value in a very short time and will be nonexistent before you know it.

Source: Elvisnews

burroughs 22.08.2010 15:01

psst.. lies dir mal das posting ÜBER dir durch ;-) :-)

Joe S. 28.08.2010 10:51

YouTube- Trailer 02 Elvis '77 8mm+Book

Sieht sehr gut,aber noch keine Angaben zu den Soundboards.

King77 28.08.2010 11:08

Warum man hier wenn man schon Werbung macht nicht auch Roß u. Reiter nennt,ist mir schleierhaft.Man stellt sich mal vor es wird eine Werbung für ein neues Auto gemacht aber kein Wort über PS,Spritverbrauch,Hubraum usw.Eigentlich undenkbar.Die Wege des Herrn sind sonderbar.

burroughs 28.08.2010 13:32

Zitat:

Zitat von King77 (Beitrag 808761)
Warum man hier wenn man schon Werbung macht nicht auch Roß u. Reiter nennt,ist mir schleierhaft.
Man stellt sich mal vor es wird eine Werbung für ein neues Auto gemacht aber kein Wort über PS,Spritverbrauch,Hubraum usw.

ein etwas lahmer vergleich, ein neues auto für den massenmarkt gegen ein produkt für einen - vergleichweise - nischen-markt :roll:
und von spannungs-aufbau bzw gezielter werbung scheinst du auch noch nichts gehört zu haben.
was meinst du, warum filmtrailer bzw single-auskoppelungen nie das komplette, fertige produkt enthalten..?

Viva Las Vegas 28.08.2010 13:37

ein kleiner Vorgeschmack :cool::top:

http://img.xrmb2.net/images/476736.jpeg

:-)

brandalarm 28.08.2010 13:41

Also, das sieht ja schon wirklich interessant aus. Bin wirklich am Überlegen, obwohl ich ja die Finger von Import lassen wollte. Bin da zu oft mit auf die Nase gefallen :noidea:

Teuer ist das Ding ja auch noch, obwohl es scheint ja wirklich wertig aufgemacht zu sein. Da ist bei einer relativ geringen Auflage der Preis natürlich relativ.

Johnny B. 28.08.2010 13:54

Das Ding wird natürlich noch oft genug in den Dreck gezogen werden.
Egal wie gut es sein mag, zerlegt und zerfetzt und schlechtgemacht wird es jeden Tag stündlich werden....kennen wir ja.
Aber alleine die Leute die da dran arbeiten sind mehr als genug Garant dafür dass sich die Frage ob gut oder schlecht eigentlich nicht wirklich stellt. Und von Boxcar bzw. anderen Labels der gleichen Leute kam immer nur "gute Ware", das spricht doch auch für sich.
Und man will sich den Namen ja wohl auch nicht schmutzig machen, da kommt ja noch was nach und das soll ja auch wieder Käufer finden :top: ;-)

burroughs 28.08.2010 14:17

das würd auch erklären, warum sie nach der ttwii-box den namen geändert haben :grins:

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 00:42 Uhr.