Elvis-Forum

Elvis-Forum (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/index.php)
-   Elvis im Internet (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Neujahrsgeschenk von Elviscrawler..C B S .. (https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/showthread.php?t=12036)

Ciscoking 01.01.2008 08:40

Neujahrsgeschenk von Elviscrawler..C B S ..

Das ist für Euch Fans..von Stevie, Christian und meiner Wenigkeit:

This is for those who love the CBS show.

It is not anything to do with people who love it AND want it officially released. Please find and use one of the existing 300 plus threads readily available for such repeated mutterings.

The subtitle of this thread is "Seasons Greetings and wishing you all a Prosperous and Happy New Year" from myself and my partner in crime and Ciscoking over at elviscrawler.com.
As a treat for New Year (this is written at 6 minutes to midnight NYE in th UK) I've upload part 2 of the CBS footage in our downloads video section on elviscrawler.com video downloads and scroll to the bottom but you need to be a member and logged in to be able to access the download area.

This is June 21st 1977 through to September 1977. It runs for 1 hour and 27 minutes.

The making of:
The base footage was the out takes.
Where existing better quality footage was available it is used instead of the out takes. This was culled from various official releases as well as copies of the CBS broadcast itself.
I was too late to use the This Is Elvis DVD, so forgive me on that, maybe if i do an update I'll use it.

Some of the dates shown have footage that is pure guess work on my part, especially I think it's June 23rd or 24th and I've lost or misplaced some of the June 26th airport footage so that's a little short.

Where there was more than one angle available for the same moment both appear on screen in split scren mode.

I chose on the out takes to push the time off the screen. sorry to those who preferred the full shot with it in.

That's all except to say that the file is a little large at approx 290MB.

And no downloading it for YouTube of other similar mediums and no ripping it to DVD and flogging it for cash or even for trade. I've had to watermark it as some kind of prevention of this, apologies to the honest fan.

burroughs 01.01.2008 19:10

Thanks a lot guys for sharing this with us :top: great job done :hurra:

Ciscoking 01.01.2008 20:07

Die rennen mir heute meine site ein..das Ding geht fast 90 Minuten..
Mein Freund Steve ist ein wahrer cutter..was der da so zusammenschnipselt..
Ich muss fairerweise sagen, ich war nur für die audio quellen und Infos zuständig, das hab ich abgeliefert,..das Produkt selbst hat Stevie allein
zusammengebastelt....er ist bekannt für solche Dinger...Klasse !!

burroughs 01.01.2008 20:22

Ob´s irgendwann in absehbarer Zeit ne Chance gibt, das Teil gegen Bezahlung auf dvd zu erwerben? :pray:

Ciscoking 01.01.2008 20:30

Wir machen nix..und zwar gar nix gegen Bezahlung...From Fans To Fans...

lad`s Dir down...

burroughs 01.01.2008 20:36

sobald ich nen pc zu hause habe gerne :traurig:

TheKing 01.01.2008 20:42

Also man kann es nur als streaming ansehen, nicht speichern, sehe ich das richtig? Das sind noch andere schöne Sachen...Danke Cisco!

monipenny 01.01.2008 20:47

hmm - bei mir hat es leider mit der anmeldung nicht geklappt. heute vormittag der erste versuch. ich bekam keine bestätigungsmail, aber einloggen konnte ich mich nicht. neu anmelden mit der addy auch nicht, dann meinte das system, diese wäre schon besetzt.

nun ja, jetzt noch einmal ein 2. versuch von einer anderen addy aus mit anderem nutzernamen. bis jetzt auch dort keine mail ...

dann muss ich wohl leider draußen bleiben :noidea:

liebe grüße

monika

Ciscoking 01.01.2008 21:01

Moni..wenn`s nicht klappt ..schick mir deinen nick und dein Passwort via PM..und ich kümmer mich drum..

burroughs 01.01.2008 21:15

Zitat:

Zitat von Ciscoking (Beitrag 337235)
Wir machen nix..und zwar gar nix gegen Bezahlung...From Fans To Fans...
lad`s Dir down...

ich geh davon aus, daß du weißt, wie ichs gemeint hab :cool:
es geht nicht darum, die show auf dvd zu hause zu horten, bei weitem nicht..
aber DAS wär mit sicherheit ne live-dvd an der KEIN fan vorbeikommt :amen:

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 04:33 Uhr.